Most of the day we spend answering and sending emails. Therefore, correctly configured email box can increase your productivity and free up the time for other aspects of the work. There are couple options to make our work with Gmail with maximum convenience:
- Undo send. It gives us ability to cancel almost send email in specified cancellation period of time, which in some cases might be useful.
- Stars. By adding more stars we can get more control over our email discussion. Short glance, quicker response.
- Signature. Allow us to complete email without reentering “regards” manually
- Labels. Free you visual space by hiding unnecessary items.
- Show – default option. Label will be shown
- Hide – label will be hide even if it contains unread emails
- Show if unread – means hide by default, but if it contains unread emails, it will be shown.